Monday, December 5, 2011

"I Love You. Keep Moving."

     "Marge, we have chair exercise today. Get ready, we need to leave soon." Marge took a deep breath and stretched her arms. "Chair exercise..." she mumbled while her husband went to make breakfast. "It's easy for him to say that, but I am not a morning person."  From her bed, she could see their backyard. The trees were shaking their branches in a continuous move. " Oh, dear, it's windy..."
     The smell of the good coffee made Marge drag herself out under the covers and get to the kitchen with her walker. She was feeling pretty stiff that morning.
 
      By the time when she and Stephen got in the exercise class, Marge was happy that she overcame the thought of staying home that day. Her heart was full of joy while passing by some of her friends and talking to them a little bit. "It's worth it the effort," she thought, turning to her husband with a big smile.
     Stephen motioned his head like he could read her mind. He bent over her and whispered in her ear:
     "I love you. Keep moving."

No comments:

Post a Comment